Saturday 10 October 2015

About Me


What is your favourite film and why?

Personally my favourite film is ‘Spider-Man 2’ because it was a film which I used to watch all the time as a young kid and I also used to spend hours playing the game on PS2.

Who is your favourite director and why?

There are many great directors suck as Steven Spielberg, James Cameron and Michael Bay but my favourite is director is Peter Jackson. This is because he has created some of the greatest movie such as 'The Lord of the Rings' series, 'The Hobbit' Series and 'District 9'. In my opinion, his movies contain some of the best visual effects in the world by using CGI and practical effects which adds to the realism of his movies and makes his movies stand out.

Do you have a favourite genre?

My favourite genre is adventure. I love being able to immerse yourself in the film as it takes you to places beyond your imagination.


What film releases are you most anticipating?

The films I'm most anticipating are 'The 5th Wave' and 'The Martian'.


What was the last film you saw and what did you think about it?

The last film I saw was 'Fantastic Four' (2015). At first glance, it looks like your average action adventure, Si-Fi movie - containing plenty of fighting scenes, set in different weird and exotic locations while including futuristic gadgets, tech and extra terrestrial life. However! I was very disappointing by the lack of action and their creativity. It felt almost like a remake the 2005 version of Fantastic Four.


Unknown A - Level Media

◢◤

No comments:

Post a Comment